Thursday, September 23, 2010

Special Blog Post

My Role Model
"Jay Sean!!!" The crowd screams his name at the top of their lungs, hoping they could catch a glance at him. After the immense yelling the crowd hushes down so Jay Sean can sing his song.
Twenty-nine years ago a little kid named Jay Sean was born in London UK, on March 26th. I was born the same day only 15 years in the future. That's the first thing we have in common.
From the start Jay Sean was interested in music. he used to be in a band with his cousin called "Compulsive Disorder." What I like about this is the fact that even though he loved music he also wanted an ideal job. That job was being a doctor. He may have not finished as a doctor since he wanted to pursue his singing career. but the coolest part is that I always wanted to be doctor so that's a second thing in common.
Jay Sean is an awesome singer. Whenever I hear it makes me want to get up and dance. He is better than Eminem and the other singers too.
I f you want to know more about Jay Sean click here.

Jay Sean made me realize that no matter how hard it is to get to your dream it's always good in the end and the choice you made is right. I don't know what other dream i have since there are plenty of choices open for me right now. When I do get my big dream (other than being a doctor) I will chase down that dream until I reach it and never give up. Who knows where it will land me!


1 comment: