Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Fascinating School Day

The Fascinating School Day
In our school we have Team Day, and as school was comin to a break we ended having one again. I walked into the sprited school with my backpack hung on one side. From the movies and candy to the making of Root Beer Flaot, today was going to be a good day. I sipped the hot cocoa as we walked into homeroom, about to clean out those messy lockers. The one thing you should know about Christmas is to let everyone knowthe cheer in you. My friend and I sang those old holiday songs, cracking up the teachers. We immensly clapped our hands as they picked "The Knights Of The Round Table" a group of people who show outstanding effort. Than the movie started "Elf" and we watched, goofing around at some parts. Almost the end of the day, we sipped our Root Beer Flaots, and made the snowman out of beads, I however gave up! The end of the day ended quite nicly, hugging our friends good-bye to meet again next year, literally.  I wish we had more days at school like those, and no work to go over, for now I'm packing my suitcase ready and pumped up to go to Paris! Have Hope everyone has a happy break from school! :)

4 comments:

  1. You know what, all we did in stinkin' AMS was watch a stinkin' movie all day. That's it. I REAAAALLLLLLLLLLY wanna go to your school BAAAAAAAAAD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out this blog called thewhatupshowrules.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dera Nimra,

    Great post! It really nicely reminds me of those good days that we had 2 months ago. That was a great day! I wish you enjoyed your trip at Paris. Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. she never went to Paris. I am her brother, so i would know!

    ReplyDelete