Monday, October 18, 2010

Story Time!!!!!

 Red Munchkins Invade Earth!
It was Thanksgiving, just like every other. The parade and the turkeys and the thanks everyone gives to each other. However... in a planet far away maybe farther than Pluto, red aliens or in this case munchkins with three eyes, and two arms dangling on each side were hopping with delight that they had found their prey, and like always it happened to be Earth. Of course sometimes in story books aliens come in peace or try to invade the Earth with their high technology so people can listen to them more often, and that was them.
In New York the Thanksgiving parade had already started and people were surprised  that another year was almost going to pass. Their faces lit up with happiness, and their hearts bigger than usual. They danced around not knowing what led to their fate.
Later that day a humongous gray saucer was spotted in Egypt, California, Kansas, over Washington D.C., and in New York, Times Square where these aliens wanted to land looking down at the crowd they knew this was the perfect spot. The saucer crashed against the concreate road making a small crack. People looked around in confusion wondering if this was the next 9-11. The small door faintly opened, a little red munchkin you can say in this case, stepped out and looked around to get a glimsp of his prey. At the say time the ugly creature wondered "Oh, what ugy creatures are these, worse than the Kydlops, the snake-like animal back home." The same time the humans wondered "Is this a joke are we being filmed this isn't funny. Although whoever did the make-up for this person did a nice job."
After the silence the red munchkin annouced with his deep voice that was being tanslated through a device. "We have come here to attack this strange planet and we will rule it. Whoever tries to go against us will get in trouble, not only that but we are more high-tech than you are. So don't try."
After another moment of silence the crowd started running away from conquered Times Square. Babies crying, children wondering what this all was about and adults, yes adults crying, wondering the same thing, and running at the same time.  Who knew this Thanksgiving could be their last.
Where I was? Oh yes I was in the story of course but this story has a twist. There are no heros that come to save the day. It's just us. Well, me I was there in Times Square yelling on top of my lungs. Oh why? I always wanted to  be an adult or atleast turn 16 but no that couldn't happen either. Aliens had to come ruin everything or were they really aliens? What if this was a movie to scare people well this was no joke. I'm just a kid it's not nice to play jokes on kids or me. Some kids too naive to care what was happening around them jumped for joy.
My head started spinning. No, not today, not ever, not while I'm alive.
Swaet dripping from my forehead I pulled myself off the pillow. Touching my face and everything around me I made sure that it all was just a dream. Oh that was horrible, I sighed a sigh my mom gives when everything is finally over and all okay.
"Thank god that stopped or I would have to go to sleep in my mom and dad's room. Ever heard of that a 12 year old sleeping in her mom and dad's room. No, well good, because that person was probably still a kid." I whispered only so that I can hear. I forced myself out of bed. I looked at the calender March 26th, oh my birthday. I hung my head out of the window looking at the beautiful sky. Just then I saw a hugh saucer flying across the sky.
"Oh great, you got to be kidding me, this couldn't happen, that too on my birthday."


4 comments:

  1. Great blog. I like how you wrote your blog with lots of descriptive words such as: case munchkins with three eyes, and two arms dangling on each side were hopping with delight. Maybe you could write about fantasy dreams you had. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your delightful comment. I think that is a wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a pretty good writer, Keep it up! Write about our opinions, your experiences... and things like that. You can do like a daily topic. Check out my blog... don't forget it!

    ReplyDelete