Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween

My Halloween
"Ding dong" The door bell rang echoing through the vast lonely house. I ran down the mahogany stairs racing to get the door. Don't they have trick-or-treating in London. Would it be weird if I went up to some random house, rang the doorbell, and say trick-or-treat. No, I got enough weird looks at me back in America not here, not today.
I opened the white door imagining kids from age 4-10 saying trick-or-treat dressed as Lady Gaga, Justin Beiber, or a horrifying witch that usually creeped me out.
My cousins walked in saying in their annoying British accent "What expecting treat-or-trickers?" I looked at them in a disgusting way. I hate cousins, they are so annoying and full of themselves. But then there are some that I absolutely love.
Well, I wasn't expecting trick-or-treaters today...at all, so I just ran back up the stairs to the guest room. I was going to do something horrible... homework.
Can you believe it? I get homework over Fall Recess, can't teachers just lay it down once in a while. I was doing my homework on Halloween. I wait until the last minute to do everything. So, you'll see me awake until 1:00 am on Monday.
I plopped down on the bed, making the laptop bounce. I closed the laptop, put it on the side, and lay down in bed. Maybe, my week wouldn't be that bad.
London was more beautiful than you could imagine. Probably, the next New York City, with it's lights glowing in the dark and the "Big Ben" always came in handy.
"Hey I forgot my watch and my phone is dead." Just look at the big clock and say "7:28." You don't have to worry anymore.
This Halloween wasn't bad and it was good to have a beautiful one. Not the usual creepy Halloween where there would be witches, wizards, and ugly masks. Plus my sister pulled off best costume, and she didn't even have one on. On the bright side I ended up with one whole Mud cake for myself. I better go see the dentist after this. He'll look at me wondering how I got a cavity when I wasn't even trick-or-treating. My health teacher will have a heart attack when he sees what I had for breakfast, lunch, dinner this whole week.
I have a feeling tonight's going to be a good night.





No comments:

Post a Comment