Saturday, November 13, 2010

Milestone: Interest

Writing
I love writing about anything, my dreams to made up stories. When I'm sad I go into my comfy room, take out a notepad, and start writing stories about friendship, life, and the most extraordinar
y love. Nothing and no one bothers me when I'm writing. It's like life pauses when I write, I drown the sound of my brother playing the Wii, my sister watching T.V,  and my mother cooking one of her recipes.
The things I love to write about is romance because it changes the whole point of life. Without love Earth would be a really cold hard world. Love brings people together as it brings me and writing together.  I never feel the same after I finish a book, it's like food and when you're done you crave for more. Without writing I feel like I'm dead, my sister reads the stories I write and loves them. Writing a story is like ruling life, you control what is going to happen next and what planss to happen later. Let me know what you write about and what want me to write in a comment.
Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. COOL! THAT'S MY favorite subject too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tomboy MJ,
    I love writing and it helps me in many ways. Thanks for posting.
    Nimra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, that's same for me. And I really HATE math. Do you?

    ReplyDelete