Saturday, November 13, 2010

Milestone:Object

My Phone
I looked at the time on my new purple phone. The kind no one really cares about when you show it to them. Carefully I put the phone down, in a few months I would be throwing it around. But, I just got it and had no thought of breaking it.
When I got it my face lit up like the screen. Happiness overwhelmed me, I never felt this way in my whole entire life. My first phone I thought as I held it up in front of my black shimmering eyes.
I never thought I would be getting a phone and it felt good to have one. First I thought it would make me popular, later on I realized it didn't make a difference. Though I do feel much bigger. 
It was really cool to know there was a phone in my backpack at school. Sometimes, I would get scared that it might ring and I would have to give it away to the teacher until the school year ended.
After coming back from school I used to sit down on my bed and unlock other secrets of my phone. I didn't feel lonely anymore, talking to my friends made me much more closer to them.
One of my hobbies were listening to music, because of this I learned more about the magic of music. I learned more about singers and song writers.
Every morning I get up and look at my phone, it's part of my routine now. I It's fun to have a phone and exciting and I won't ever forget the day I got one.

2 comments:

  1. I love your post because I can relate to how it feels to have a phone with you all day. I also have a routine that every night I charge my phone and every morning check my texts and e-mails. When I talk to my friends on my phone I feel like I get closer to them and they also get closer to me. Also I love music, I listen to it whenever I can 24/7. –Gillian.
    (comment posted by Ms. Stewart)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Gillian,
    That's the same for me. If I don't charge my phone than I can never take it to school the next morning. I love music and I think everyone should hear it, and friends are just another reason I have a phone. Thanks for commenting!
    Nimra

    ReplyDelete