Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Milestone: Place



Do you ever get that feeling when you’re in a nice cozy place and you never want to move out? Stay there forever, and just sip your hot burning chocolate milk. That’s the feeling I get when I’m in my room, the quietness roaming around me.
In the small town of Edison, on a small street lives a humongous lonely house, not adjacent to any other house.  It’s surrounded by a creek, woods and a bunch of bushes. Lights in the house give it a nice feeling from the outside. In one bedroom the lights are always on because I am always in there 24/7.
My room is the place where I can be me. Act stupid, be stupid, and no one looks at me like, “Okay... weird.” The one thing I like about bedrooms is that you have your privacy something I can’t get with brothers and sisters.
What I like about my room is that when I get into my room after a long day of school I can finally say “I’m home!”
When you walk into my room you’ll probably say “Purple freak!” Well I am, everything resembles me.
The purple bed wrinkled, walls cover with purple paint and pictures of Jay Sean, the purple snug carpet where your feet smudge in and in the winter it’s the room in the house.
On the side of the room the window open with a slightly breeze blowing in and pushing my hair back like I had just entered heaven, The beautiful view showing off. The creek rippling water along the way, the green untrimmed grass and a bunch of trees leading into a path of a mystery unknown which would take you on a adventure of a lifetime.
I look at the sky like I’m in outer space watching the Milky Way. I point out the North Star which sparkled unlike any other, in its own way like my room does.
The night shined brightly showing off its misty ways. The brilliant stars shining like you just sprinkled glitter over black construction paper in art class.
I won’t leave behind the memories but surly leave my soul... to bother the newcomer who’s living in my bedroom. The day I close my bedroom door behind me for the last time I’ll remember our times together.
For now I’m under my purple soft blanket lying in bed under a roof, and my room is covered with its glittery black blanket cozy and comfy. I know I won’t be going anywhere for a while.
Enter my room if you dare!
                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment