Thursday, December 9, 2010

Blogging Contest

The Blogging Contest
People in the house, you can enter the blogging contest. I hope you have a fun time writing, but remember deadline is December 30
Here is something you can write about.
  1. Your favorite artist (music singer)
  2. Your favorite technology tool
  3. A persuasive essay
  4. Something about December
  5. YOU PICK!!!
You can enter more than one time, there's no limit. The more you write the more chances you have to win.
Good Luck, and have fun!!!

6 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I am Vaishnavi and I have wrote a topic about December. The link to my Blog is
    http://vaish0928.blogspot.com/2010/12/its-winter.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    My name is Vaishnavi and I have wrote a topic about Gifts for Christmas. The link to my blog is
    http://vaish0928.blogspot.com/2010/12/gifts-for-christmas.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, um... I have a few posts to put into the blogging contest. The link is...

    thetypicaltomboy.blogspot.com.

    The posts I would like to enter are...

    Shahrukh Khan
    Old Lady
    Old Lady Returns
    The Tune of Death
    Life at the Lowest

    P.S. It's me Mahwish

    ReplyDelete
  4. When r u going to decide the winner?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nimra put all my posts in the blog contest you know my blog and my name so that is not nessescary.

    ReplyDelete