Monday, December 6, 2010

My Fascinating Dream

The Holiday Cheer
Dreams... it's a word that leaves you wondering. They bring imagination and life to you, and I wouldn't never fall asleep if I didn't have a dream. There are some wonderful dreams that are just to personal to share, but this one just lifted me away in the sky, leaving me a whole lot of questions instead of answers.
I silently got out of bed from the sounds of "Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer" playing in the distance. Hearing the sounds of cars zooming by, and if you heard right you could hear the snow piling down with the rest of the white blanket. I closed my eyes, I could smell the heavy scent of hot chocolate boiling away. I ran down the stairs in my pajama's to my refrigerator kitchen. The snow gently dropped on our lawn covering the brown dried grass, laying down a white blanket on top. Sipping my coco away I heard the song you would hear on the movie "Polar Express." Gently I put on my black North face jacket and slowly opened the door.
I don't know what I really saw but the Polar Express just stood there like it had done in the movie. I ran off the my doorstep and got closer to the train, the humongous train, which was about to leave. Was it real or not? As soon as I touched it everything spinned around leaving the train just a mere memory.
I found myself on the train, people sitting next to me like it was no deal for me to just appear out of nowhere. I like Harry Potter but sometimes no one wants to appear out of nowhere without a wand, probably think you ended up mad.
My mother had always said the dreams tell you something that are just to hard to explain. That's why no one can explain them, and only you can feel how special they are to you.
The warmth inside the train was something that couldn't be described in words.
Chooalate cookies were presented on a plastic tray in front of me. You could still see the steam coming out of the cookie. I picked it up silently and nibbled it slowly down, finally all there left in my hand was the crumbs. Suddenly the train stopped and somehow everyone got up and left, leaving me alone. Scared at the fact I was alone I ran down the aisle and out the doors.
Little twinkeling lights were hung all over the place, leaving the station more like a christmas tree. The train sped away into the dark hole, as it left my hair was blown over my face. I walked out of the station spitting hair out of my eyes and mouth. I f you were to walk out from the station into New York, you would see so many people, smoke, no trees, and buildings all over the place. No, this was oppisite from New York, a small town with lights all over the place spreading the Christmas cheer. I walked down into random stores, stores named "Wacko's, TASTE BUD'S, and Jolly. The shelves were stacked with candy, a lifetime supply, pushing into people I wondered how they could have so much in the small town. I touched my hand on the big jar of gumballs, and than the room began spinning just like before, leaving the store the past.

I found myself in a house the comfiest house I had ever seen. Something you would have seen in the early 1800's.
Than the town began to echoe my name, everything spinned and than I felt my sister's hand on my shoulder.
"Nimra, Nimra, Nimra, Niiiimra, NIMRA! I woke up, the book on my cheast fell to the floor. I smiled at my sister.
"Are you drunk?" She asked. I looked at her with confusion, and silently took my pillow put it over my head, and went back to dreaming about the train, candy, and tree. 
Maybe questions are better than answers, because they leave you wondering, which leaves you imangining another word for dreaming. The answers might just have to wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment